A new World Connection error has been found. If you are experiencing this error, please try the following steps to fix it.
The new world connection error fix is a problem that has been present for a while. Reddit has released a post with the steps on how to fix the issue.
Every new MMO game has its share of issues at launch, and Amazon Games Studios’ New World is no different. When attempting to get into the game servers, players have encountered a variety of connection problems and other glitches.
This tutorial will show you how to repair the connection issue that prevents players from joining the server queues in New World. Fortunately, there is a remedy, which comes from Amazon Games’ support staff.
How to Fix a New World Connection Error
If you receive the error notice “Error Connection @mm connerr rep timeout” or anything similar at the start of the game, it indicates you need to deactivate a feature in your network settings.
Sanies, a member on the official New World forums, asked for assistance from the Amazon Games support staff and received the following response:
- Start by pressing the Start button.
- Navigate to the “Settings” menu.
- Choose the “Network and Internet” option.
- Select the “Status” tab.
- Change your network settings by going to “Change your network settings.”
- Choose the “Change adapter settings” option.
- Right-click on your network connection and choose Properties.
- Choose “Properties” from the drop-down menu.
- Remove the check mark from the “Internet Protocol Version 6 (TCP/IPv6)” box.
After all of this, you may need to restart your computer, but it should work for you, as it does for so many other New World gamers.
When attempting to log people in, the game’s netcode checks for unused internet protocols for some reason, resulting in failures and very lengthy server queues.
But now that you’ve found the correct answer, you won’t have to spend any more time attempting to resolve the New World connection issue.
If you’re having problems with latency identified errors or black screens during setup or gaming in New World, visit our dedicated instructions page right here.
The New World Connection Error Fix is a blog post that provides solutions to fix the error message, new world connection failed no gateway.
- new world connection error mm_connerr_rep_timeout
- new world connection failed refreshed credentials already expired
- new world server status
- new world not authorized to continue playing
- new world could not connect to server: unknown file version